Tackling Doping in Sport is the annual global summit for all organisations and individuals involved in the fight against doping, delivered with the input of the world's most respected anti-doping experts, including WADA and UK Anti-Doping.
A highly informative and interactive conference, Tackling Doping In Sport will examine key issues surrounding anti-doping, including:
- International cooperation to combat doping in sport
- The development of non-analytical anti-doping cases
- Scientific developments in the detection of doping
- WADA Code Review
- Key interactive workshops including a Mock Arbitration Tribunal and Polygraph Test
- Discussion and debate with keynote speakers including NADOs, Olympic Committees, athletes, legal experts and many more
Over 250 delegates attended our most recent conference, making Tackling Doping In Sport the must-attend industry event of the year.
Make sure you stay up-to-date on these and other rapidly evolving areas of anti-doping by sharing experience, intelligence and practices with experts at Tackling Doping in Sport 2013.
Tackling Doping In Sport 2013 is accredited for 12 CPD points with The Law Society and The Bar Council.
- £945+VAT - Full registration rate
Full payment must be received before the event. Any cancellations must be received in writing at least 14 days prior to the briefing. A cancellation fee of 10% will be incurred. After this date no fees will be refunded, but a substitute delegate can be named at any time.
For registration enquiries please contact David Longford on +44 (0) 20 7012 1384 or at email@example.com